I'm a penetration tester with a passion for computer security, graduating from BSc (Hons) Ethical Hacking with a first-class honours degree. I have recently attained the CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT) certification.
I've attended, presented research and spoken at event, security meetups and conferences throughout Europe.
Associate Security Consultant - Aon's Cyber Solutions
I currently work as part of the proactive security team within Aon Cyber Solutions (formerly Gotham Digital Science). We work with clients to identify risks within their organisations, evaluate the risks contextually and offer recommendations to improve the overall security posture. This is achieved through:
- Infrastructure penetration testing
- Web application penetration testing
- Red teaming exercises
- Effectively communicating findings through reports aimed at technical and non-technical clients
Intern Security Consultant
Duties and responsiblities included:
- Infrastrucure penetration testing.
- Web application penetration testing.
- Communicating findings to technical and non-technical clients through reports.
- End-user security awareness training through public speaking engagements.
- Our team were finalists in the 2017 DigiLeaders 100 award.
This contract-based role involved travelling to Abu Dhabi to teach local students (from ages 12-21) about computer security.
The main event was four days of teaching a class about a variety of computer security subjects including:
- Information gathering
- Linux basics
- Web application hacking
- Post scanning
- Configuring firewalls
The role requires a variety of skills including:
- A good technical understanding of the techning material.
- Being able to explain complex security subjects in simple ways, where the students main language was Arabic.
- Balancing being strict with the students to control the classroom, while being kind and caring enough to keep the students interest.
Skills & Tools
- Penetration testing
- Infrastructure security
- Web application security
- Public speaking
BSc (Hons) Ethical HackingAbertay UniversityFirst-class honours2015 - 2018
HNC ComputingPerth College UHI2014 - 2015
- English (Native)
- Security Conferences